Real-time Virtual 3D Scanner is a high resolution Structured Light technology based virtual scanner that scans virtual objects in the virtual environment. It performs projection of computer generated fringe patterns onto the virtual 3D object, images capturing, point cloud acquisition, reconstruction, and display processes, simultaneously.
- Ability to scan high resolution point cloud or triangular surface of any 3D Virtual/CAD object in real-time.
- Ability to generate horizontal or vertical fringe patterns.
- Ability to analyze 3d scanning parameters in real-time.
- Ability to perform real-time 3d scanning with any pattern resolution e.g., 512×512, 1600×900, etc.
- Ability to export point cloud or triangular surface of the scanned model.