1. Go to the Desktop. Press the WinKey + R to display the Run dialog.
2. Type gpedit.msc and click OK. This will open the Group Policy Editor.
3. Navigate to the following location.
Computer Configuration/Windows Settings/Security Settings/Local Policies/Security Options.
4. On the right side, scroll down to the following policy.
User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the built-in Administrator account
5. Double click this policy to open. Select the Enabled option and click Apply/OK.
Now press windows key and R and type regedit
press enter and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\UIPI
And on the right hand side double click on default and change the value to “0×00000001(1)” and click ok
Restart your computer and all the apps should work.
This methods works for me in Windows 8.1 x64 with Built-in Administrator account.
Does it work for you guys?