Updated on 2013-10-06:
I have successfully installed this new MSI of Bluestacks with Bitdefender 2012 IS in Windows 7 32bit and played Angry Birds game.
You can download this new MSI from the following link:
Now you do not need to change or patch this MSI. Just download it, install, and enjoy playing.
Have fun guys and don’t forget to give me feedback…
I have spent 3-4 hours by the way on google, but couldn’t find the solution. Then I thought why don’t I find by myself. So here is the solution. Very simple.
- Download – BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.8.829_REL.msi (102 MB).
- Unpack with Universal Extractor (http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract) by right clicking on the MSI and select UniExtract to Subdir
- Go inside of the folder – BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.8.829_REL
- Download MSI reader InstEd (http://www.instedit.com/) Application
- Open unpacked BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.8.829_REL.msi (1.86 MB) in the InstEd application
- From the left menu list, select InstallExecuteSequence, on the right side find ChechAV entry. You will find “$RuntimeComponent > 2” replace 2 with 100. like this.. $RuntimeComponent > 100…In this way you will also find some conditions, also do the same change if you are having issue about RAM, graphics card etc.
- Save the file from the file menu
- Close InstEd.
- Now Run saved MSI, it will works like charm.
- Add C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder in the exclusion list of Bitdefender.
- Enjoy and have fun.
I think version number [something like 0.7.8.829] doesn’t matter. Whatever you can download, this process will work on that.